Adventures Online Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy online.
Visitors and any users of this site are referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” and the Company, which in relation to data collection and this Site, is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our.”
2. DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, in order to subscribe to our newsletter, receive our content, and/or purchase travel services or related online products.
We collect data from you directly when you fill out a form, purchase a product, or communicate with us via email or social media.
We also collect data from you when you use our Website. We may collect personal data from third parties such as our payment processors, advertising networks, and/or analytics providers. Your data is stored in a secure platform. We use your personal data for processing as outlined below or a reasonably compatible purpose.
A) Usage Data.
We may process data about your use of our Website and services. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, geographical location, page views, website navigation paths, and frequency and/or pattern of your use of our website. This data is collected through our analytics tracking systems, including Google Analytics and similar. This data is used to analyze the use of the Website, to deliver relevant content and advertising, and understand users. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest, namely monitoring and improving the website, marketing, and services.
B) Customer Data.
We may process user data, such as name, email address, address, telephone, credit-card number, and other relevant data as related to purchases of products and/or services. We process this data to supply content, products and/or services to you, as well as to market other relevant goods and services to you. The legal basis for processing is consent and your affirmative action to enter into such contract with us and/or the purchase and delivery of the contract between you and us.
C) User Data.
We may process personal information you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications, free content, and/or newsletters, as well as communication data that you send to us either through email, social media, or other posting and/or communication methods.
We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, to deliver relevant website content, and for the purposes of sending you marketing, content and/or emails. The legal basis for this process is consent or our legitimate interests, which is to grow our business and keep records which may be needed to pursue or defend a legal action.
3. MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
The above Data may be used to send you marketing communications about our business or products. The legal basis for this type of processing is either consent or our legitimate interests in growing our business. We may send you such communications if you requested it and/or if you agreed to receive such communications.
You may opt-out of such communications at any time through the ‘unsubscribe’ button in each email.
Any of the above Data may be used to deliver advertisements to you, including Facebook Ads and/or other similar advertisements. We may also use such Data to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. The legal basis for this type of processing is our legitimate interest to grow our business through marketing and advertising.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do share your information with trusted third parties who provide support in running this business and Website, as well as those parties and services that help administer our business.
Your data will never be shared with unrelated third parties. We may disclose your information to payment service providers, administrative and marketing providers, business advisors, or third parties if we sell or transfer parts of our Company. Third parties we share your data with will keep it secure and respect your privacy under the law.
5. ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We comply with Anti-Spam laws. If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, marketing, or other communications, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every email.
Adventures Online Ltd take your privacy extremely seriously and we are committed to doing everything we can to protect any personal information provided to us when enquiring to us or visiting our website or through other means.
This statement describes what, why and how we collect and use your personal information, how we protect it and how you can contact us.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer when you access our site. The cookies used on our site are anonymous and contain no personal information (such as name and address) or credit card details, but do identify your computer so that you can navigate our site more easily and our website can remember your preferences.
Cookies are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or via your computer.
For more information regarding deleting and controlling cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Our cookies identify your computer so that:
- You do not have to give the same information several times during one task.
- The website recognises that you have entered your username and password and you therefore do not have to input this information for every web page requested.
- We can measure the number of users utilising specific services, so they can be made easier to use and we can ensure there is enough capacity to keep them fast.
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by the Explore website, or likewise any other website, you can do this through your browser settings.
TO ENABLE COOKIES
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Then select the Privacy icon
3. Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
3. Click ‘Save’
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files
3. Select the ‘Never Ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
Please consult your documentation or online help files.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
8. DATA SECURITY AND BREACH RESPONSE
We do our best to protect your information for any unauthorised access, misuse, or disclosure.
We may allow access to your personal data to our employees, contractors, and service providers that need to know such data to perform necessary business services. Personal data will be kept confidential and employees and/or contractors will only have access to it when necessary.
Should there be a potential breach of personal data, we have procedures in place to respond. The breach will be identified, the scope will be determined, and we will make reports and/or notification if we are legally required to do so.
You acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission.
Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner. You agree to notify us for any breach of security or unauthorised use of your information.
9. DATA RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil its collection purpose or to satisfy a legal or accounting purpose. In some cases, your data by be anonymised for research purposes and used indefinitely.
If your data no longer meets any of the above criteria, personal data will be deleted or otherwise disposed of in a safe and secure manner.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Your data may be transferred to other countries and by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence.
If you are located in the European Union, we may store and share your personal data with companies located outside of the European Economic Area. We will always do our best to ensure security of your data.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights under data protection laws include the right to access, erase, correct, restrict, and/or object to our use and processing of your personal data, as well as the right to portability of the data. You have the right to confirmation as to how and where we process your data. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing consent, you have the right to withdraw at any time. If you consider our processing to infringe data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
13. OUR INFORMATION
This Website is owned & operated by:
Adventures Online Ltd
5 Reed Way,